6 Reasons Why Your Website or Blog Needs Speed
6 Reasons Why Your Website or Blog Needs Speed | Think the speed of your website doesn’t matter?
Ok, you don’t have to think. Allow me to briefly explain..
A 1-second delay in page load time yields:
- 11% fewer page views
- 16% decrease in customer satisfaction
- 7% loss in conversions (source: Aberdeen Group)
Amazon found this to be true, reporting increased revenue of 1% for every 100 milliseconds improvement to their site speed. (source: Amazon)
So did Walmart, who found a 2% increase in conversions for every 1 second of improvement.
That’s not all. A study by Akamai found that:
- 47% of people expect a web page to load in two seconds or less.
- 40% will abandon a web page if it takes more than three seconds to load.
- 52% of online shoppers say quick page loads are important for their loyalty to a site.
But the average website load speed has increased 22% this year, according to a report by Radware.
It now takes 7.72 seconds to load—a far cry from the two-second limit of your average user.
Clearly, speeding up your website is critical—not just to ranking well with Google, but to keep your bottom-line profits high. So today, I’m going in-depth, sharing 10 things you can do to shave seconds off your site speed and enjoy higher profits to boot.
So, on the next post I will share with you 5 SECRET MOVE To Speed Your WordPress Website or Blog (self-hosting).
To make sure you don’t miss my update and be the first one to implement this secret techniques, please do this :
- Bookmark this blog. www.masterlatif.com
- Share this article to your Facebook (will be easier for you to refer again in case forgotten).
- Like this FB Page for latest updates. www.facebook.com/masterlatifcom
Like | Comment | Share | Subscribe