Try Our Peach Pie Energy Bites Recipe
We’re feeling peachy now that spring is here and summer is around the corner. Here’s a freshly picked and protein-packed recipe fit for the sunshine featuring our seasonal Summer Peach Life Shake™.
1¼ cups freeze-dried peaches
½ cup raw almonds
½ cup gluten-free rolled oats
1 scoop Summer Peach Life Shake™
¼ cup almond butter
2–3 Tbsp maple syrup
½ tsp ground cinnamon
½ tsp vanilla extract
1–3 tsp water
- In a blender or food processor, grind the freeze-dried peaches until they turn to a powder consistency.
- Reserve a small amount of the peach powder if you plan to roll the finished energy bites in it.
- Add the almonds to the remaining peach powder and pulse or blend until finely ground.
- Add in the remaining ingredients except the water.
- Blend everything until it starts to come together, scraping down the sides and adding water for more moisture as needed.
- When you have a sticky dough, scoop out 2 teaspoons’ worth for each bite, and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment.
- With damp hands, roll the energy bites into balls and then roll in the reserved peach powder if you choose to do that step.
- Store energy bites in the freezer in an airtight container, or in the refrigerator.
Try this recipe and share the results on social. And don’t forget to tag us @ShakleeHQ for a chance to be featured!