We love our Pumpkin Spice Life Shake in smoothies but have you ever baked with it? Try these Pumpkin Collagen Protein Blondies.
- 1 cup Collagen-9
- 4 scoops Pumpkin Spice Life Shake
- 6 tbsp. coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. salt optional
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/8 tsp. ground allspice (optional)
- 1/2 cup sunflower seed butter
- 1/2 cup (4 large) egg whites
- 1/2 cup 100% pure canned pumpkin
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract optional
- 2 oz. dark chocolate chips (optional)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Whisk together dry ingredients in a medium mixing bowl.
- Add wet ingredients (through vanilla) and mix until no clumps remain.
- If desired, stir in chocolate chips (or save to make ganache in step 7).
- Pour batter into an 8×8″ baking pan lined with parchment paper or coated generously with cooking spray or coconut oil.
- Bake in preheated oven for 22-27 minutes, until a toothpick or knife inserted comes out slightly dirty but not covered in wet batter.
- If making ganache, add chocolate chips to a small bowl and pour one quarter cup of steaming hot unsweetened almond milk (or milk of choice) over top. Stir until thick and smooth, then pour over top slightly cooled blondies. Chill in fridge for 20-30 minutes.
- Cut blondies into 16 equal pieces and enjoy! Leftovers will keep in the fridge in an airtight container at least a week.